Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839 LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 389

Thread: Your stuff?

  1. #371
    Inactive Member Randy walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2001
    Posts
    2,662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By no means am i discouraging guys from posting examples of their playing............post away [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Thanks for the kind words Pete........ I'm not worthy

  2. #372
    Inactive Member Frank Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2003
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rudy-
    The drum sound is due to fine engineering by Brad and new Evans g2 coated heads on Yamaha Maple Custom Drums. The hi hats that I use are Zildjian New Beat 14's. I have had them for years, but only out of necessity. (I have become a Paiste guy, with the exception of the hats and the ride, which is a sweet K Custom) In the last few years, I have been putting the bottom cymbal on the top. Thanks for your comments.

    Peter-
    Thank you again for your help. I usually do play that shuffle on the ride on the bell. It makes it much more distinctive and easy to keep that interplay going. In retrospect though, as I listen to myself, I may have erred on the too conservative side. I would split the difference next time, and be a little more adventurous.

    Take Care All. F.S.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 25, 2004 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Frank Sanchez ]</font>

  3. #373
    Inactive Member Randy walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2001
    Posts
    2,662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Never said I don't want you to post. You are more than welcome here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #374
    Inactive Member Randy walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2001
    Posts
    2,662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know Dean and his brother Jody. Have not seen Dean in a few years.

  5. #375
    Inactive Member blake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2001
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys,

    Great posts and drumming here !

    This is a great place to hear talented people plugging away.

    I want to know what you think about this.

    Be nice though, it's not pretty. It's a track of me playing live for the first time with a bassist called Juni Booth and Bass Clarinetist Klau Appel. It's not for the faint of heart and it's pretty out there stuff. All electronic drums.


    Electro Man

  6. #376
    Inactive Member blake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2001
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just got this cd that I played on a few years ago. He finally put it out. It's a fun record and has some serious writing with odd meters and such.

    Here's a little taste.

    Short solo

    Longer solo

    Let me know what you think. There's a ton of drum solos on this record that i'm proud of.

    Hope you are havin a good summer !


    www.blakelindberg.com

  7. #377
    Inactive Member CLWarunki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    1,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, I have a lot of listening to catch up on! This is gonna be GREAT!

    Here is the latest recording of myself with my band (The Amber Room) from our CD Release Party. Sort of an epic Radiohead/U2/Mogwai sounding song. Live recording. No solos, but some pretty interesting drum parts here and there IMO.

    Check it out:
    http://www.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=4...696973BDB79B25

  8. #378
    Inactive Member JohnnyHendrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everyone!
    This is my first time actually posting something on the site, but probably my 1,000th time reading the boards... so my regards and love to everyone reading this! ha

    This 1st clip was recorded 2 years ago when I was 15. Its an audio clip of a worship leader by the name of Todd Ganovski.
    http://www.dpmkc.org/store/samples/breathe5.wma

    2nd clip was recorded a little over a year ago with a guy by the name of Gary Szymik.
    http://www.dpmkc.org/store/samples/w...unning-128.wma

    3rd clip was recorded last summer for a worship leader by the name of Misty Edwards. Great writer/singer.
    http://www.dpmkc.org/store/samples/misty/misty1.wma

    4th set clips was almost recorded 3 years ago! The worship leaders name is Seth Parks.
    http://www.dpmkc.org/store/samples/hereislife2.wma
    http://www.dpmkc.org/store/samples/hereislife6.wma

    5th group of clips are from a "Live" cd that was recorded in St. Louis last summer. 3 different worship leaders by the names of Todd Ganovski, Deryck Box, Marcus Meier participated on this project.
    My oldest brother was on Bass, second oldest is on Keys, and of course, I'm on kit.
    http://goldusa.com/FCD/F314/Onethingtrk01.ram
    http://goldusa.com/FCD/F314/Onethingtrk04.ram
    http://goldusa.com/FCD/F314/Onethingtrk06.ram
    http://goldusa.com/FCD/F314/Onethingtrk08.ram

    Hope you like, take care, and I look forward to visiting with you all again soon!

    John boy

  9. #379
    Inactive Member jonthibault's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blake, I liked that weird Oxygen Tent thing. Nice time.

  10. #380
    Inactive Member Quadruple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2004
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I love your playing Blake!! Very musical and great feel!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •